Wednesday, July 05, 2006

uncertainty

There is a very thin line seperating fear from thrill, when it comes to uncertainty.

I have no clue how my future is going to turn out to be. I can see myself a few years down the road doing things i want to do, but don't know how i'll get there. Cannot see the path. I try. I do try. But maybe not hard enough. There is always this problem of 'you could have done better'. Nothing is good enough. Sure it has its plus points but it can get you down sometimes.
Everything is so uncertain.
Its during times like these that good movies or books come in handy. Lord of the Rings for example. It helps when you take inspiration from Aragon or Gandalf. As you see them fighting their battles, you get the strength to fight your own real life battles. They can really help you through the rough times.
And so can dear friends.
I had a small talk with a freind of mine online. I felt so much better after talking to her.