Thursday, January 11, 2007

Will You.....

Will you walk with me under the stars and talk about Foundations, Empire and the Robots?
Will you listen to the lions growl in the middle of the serengetti with me?
actually(and not pretend to be) interested when i talk about some obscure little spider living in a forgotten corner of the amazon?

Will you hitch hike with me through Checoslovakia on a shoe string budget?
And talk about Asimov, Adams, Dawkins and Darwin?
about genes and plasmids, simulations, consiousness, rainforests and conservation?


(this so called poem may seem to be incomplete because the writer can't go any further than this in revealing her thoughts)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will you (please...) come on a date with me even if it's somewhere in this overcrowded metropolis?

Will you stop making fun of everthing I say?

Will you look into my eyes and smile and not crack any silly jokes?

Will you understand that my earth revolves around you?

Will you know what I mean when I say are my soulmate?