Homeostasis is a good topic. One of the interesting things it teaches is Negative Feedback Mechanisms in our body. It is associated with increasing the stability of systems in our body.
If the blood-glucose level in our body rises more than is necessary, insulin is produced. Insulin reduces the level of sugars in our body. But it can't be reduced too much. So then glucagon is produced which increases the level of glucose. And so the cycle continues, and a state of equilibrium is maintained.
Now I have a better example: I tend to study in the mornings. I study really nicely but then i loose the tempo by afternoons. So i tend to waste my time. This leads to the increase of guilt in my system which stimulates the centres in my brain that ask me to study again. And so the cycle continues....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey nice post..gr8 corelation..
killer hypothesis...........
Post a Comment