I haven't even completely opened my eyes, but I can sense its early morning already. Time to get up. My head has already started listing out the things I have to do today.
1) have to start distillation of the 3rd extract.
2) have I kept enough ice in the freezer? Will have to check that first thing when I reach the lab
3) will have to talk to ma'am regarding the saponification, thats still a major jhol...
4) should ask everyone if they know the whereabouts of my tiffin, why didn't anyone take care of it while I was gone?? mad people, must be busy joking around in the canteen...
5) do we have to feed the mice today? The book said we hve to starve them before dissection...
All these thoughts and more in the fraction of a second, before I realise something wonderful- ITS SUNDAY!!!
aahh Sunday! No college, no alarms, nothing to keep me on my toes.
The list of 'things to do' can wait! I have some sleep to catch up on...
Pure blisss...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey, my first cmnt from gprs!
can guess how that must have felt...i long to get back to college yaar...miss those days....and yes tag along for weekend gateway thingy yaar :) shud be fun...
and who might this 'anonymous' be?
do we have to feed the mice today? The book said we hve to starve them before dissection
Eeeekkkkss !!!
Post a Comment