"Did you know there is a Greek God in Jodha Akbar???" asked Pranali with a mad glaze in her eyes.
"What? a Greek God?? in Jodha Akbar??", I asked.
" Yes! and his name is HRITIK ROSHAN!!"
Waah, pranali is having Hritik fever again, I realised.
I was a bit sceptical about watching the movie with her, this babe was going for the movie for the third time, and was planning on going again next weekend. I like watching movies quietly and without too many comments from the people beside me. So when the theatre lights dimmed and (according to pranali) we got ready for "3 hours of the ultimate drool experience" I wasn't really looking forward to her "abbe kya dikhta hai be!!!" in the middle of some fight scene.
But guess what, this time I actually joined her! She'll have company to go for the "the ultimate drool experience" again next weekend - ME!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment