My laptop previously had Windows Vista. i had heard bad things about windows Vista,so i had it only fr a couple of days and then changed to XP through someone.
But now i miss Vista!!
It was...kewl...
But I was told you can have the Vista Theme on an XP operating system. Now how does one do that? I'm not a very tech savvy person, so...do i download it from somewhere, or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Oi
glad u dont have vista, it looks cool, "yes", thats what its made for, looking cool. but looking cool doesnt come cheap, it takes a chunk of your working memory away for those dazzling graphics. you are better off with Windows XP, which is equally cool & works a lot faster & smoother than Vista minus the looks.
trade offs & trade offs, thats all it boils down to.
Post a Comment