DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ HP 7 BUT INTEND TO. MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS AHEAD. NOR IS THIS POST MEANT FOR NON-POTTERFANS AS YOU POOOR SOULS WILL NOT KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.
I have early morning practicals tomorrow, for which I have to brush up on amphibian bones and start afresh with fish vertebrae. But this is so extremely important that I simply had to switch on the pc at 11.45 in the night and blog it down, never mind the vertebrae.
Now some people may not find anything new in what I have to say in this post, for instance Pranali, whose reaction was 'well, isn't it obvious?!"after hearing about my discovery on the phone. Anyways, I for one, melted on the spot when I heard it from my good friend Anupamaa this evening, so here goes:
question:"What were Snape's last words? And why?
answer: (and I quote from page 528 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, British Edition): "Look...at...me", he(Snape) whispered.
The green eyes found the black, but after a second something in the depths of the dark pair seemed to vanish, leaving them fixed, blank and empty..."
So he said 'Look at me",
Why?
Because Harry has Lily's eyes!!! Snape died looking into Lily's eyes...
For me this was one of the most touching moments in the Potter series.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
interesting analogy by your friend..
never would have thought that way..
ya..its indeed touching when u think that way..
NON-POTTERFANS = POOOR SOULS
[:o]?
wat is RICH soul btw?
u can reply here only :)
Post a Comment